Yellow and Black Little Man Baby Shower

I had the lovely opportunity to help my Aunt Tonia and my Mom set up a baby shower this past weekend!

An amazing Mommy-to-be from my Church is going to have a boy, so our theme was centered around bow ties, the colors yellow and black, and Spring. We worked super hard to make sure everything was perfect for Mrs. T and everything did turn out Beautifully!

If you're looking for really cute baby shower ideas here are the projects I put together. To help save money and stay on budget alot of the projects were DIY and handmade by myself.

The Mommy-to-be wanted to little Man vibe without the mustaches {which I don't blame here I'm not a mustache fan either} So I thought bow ties would be adorable!  


Little Man Spring Candy Buffet

The candy buffet was my absolute favorite part! I love mixing store brought candy and desserts to create a Gorgeous but budget friendly candy buffet.

For the candy table I used: Lemon drops, chocolate and white powder donuts, lollipops, cupcake, Spring Oreo's, Lemon cake slices, Taffy, Gumballs, Rock candy, and It's a Boy chocolate lollipops.




Recognize the candy bags. These are the bags I mention here that I got for $1.00 at Michael's. I add little yellow bow ties to them to tie in with the theme.





Decorations
For the decor we kept it simple with Lemon vases, chevron print runners and tissue paper pom poms. I kept with the color scheme and made yellow, black, and white tissue paper pom poms and hung them over the gift table. 


For the Centerpieces I created Lemon vases.
In each centerpiece I place bow ties on sticks and had them inside the bouquet of flowers.

Welcome Baby Austin Banner

I created a "Welcome Baby Austin" banner using scrapbook paper and stencils from Hobby Lobby. I really need to invest in a Silhouette! 

Bow tie Napkins
To keep the Little Man theme going we made the napkin wraps look like little bow ties. Everyone thought they were Super cute!

Drink Station
I have to say this is the best party punch! Whether your having a baby shower or birthday party everyone will LOVE this punch! I've made this punch for my baby cousin's Tinkerbell party and for a Monkey theme baby shower and ever since then it has been requested over and over again. I was asked to create this Pineapple-Lemonade punch once again for the Little Man baby shower.




It was such an awesome baby shower and we are so excited to meet the Little Man!



Source:
Scrapbook paper, Yellow bucket, Tissue paper, Chevron Fabric, Chevron plates- Hobby Lobby
Flower bouquets, Paper Straws- Michael's
Balloons- Party City


Comments

Post a Comment

Much Love Post