{DIY} Little Man Bow Tie Napkin Wraps

Little Man Bow Tie Napkin Wraps



For the Little Man Baby Shower in April I wanted to create some adorable napkin wraps that tied in with the Little Man theme. I seen these cute bow tie napkin wraps all over the internet and just knew they would look perfect at the baby shower. Since the color scheme of the baby shower was Black and Yellow I then went to Hobby Lobby and purchased some Black and Yellow napkins and forks and I also got some ribbon. 

If you want to see how I learned how to create these adorable bow tie napkin wraps you can click here.

The first two I made looked nothing like a bow tie but after some trail and error they began to look super cute and more and more like little bow ties! Everyone at the baby shower loved the bow tie napkin wraps and I got a lot of compliments on them!



Comments

Much Love Post