Camille's Glam Baby Shower

I had the pleasure of planning and decorating a baby shower of a close family friend last weekend. Camille came to me and said two words: Glam and Fuchsia! I then took those two words and went to work. I jotted down some ideas and we had a meeting and Camille and her Mom loved all the ideas I had. I was so excited to finally do a girly Glam theme baby shower because the last shower I did was mine own. I was even more excited when I found out the meaning of Brooke's name is Glamours so the theme was perfect. We used a couple of phrases like "Little Girls are Tutu Cute" and "Camille's Future Fashionista is on her way" throughout the entire shower. I wanted glitter, rhinestones, and diamonds literally everywhere and I did just that. We had diamonds scattered on all the tables, I placed rhinestones on some Ikea frames, and I added glitter to a wooded B and some mary janes.









My favorite cookie lady Jen created the most beautiful cookies! 


Classy Cookies


Dazzling Donuts


Posh Pretzels and Stylish Strawberries


Chic Cupcakes and Brooke's Jelly Beans


Fabulous Flipz and Glamours Gumballs


Tutu Cute Cupcakes


Fancy Oreos




Food & Drinks





Centerpieces





I found this huge glitter fashionista canvas sign at Marshalls and I just had to get it. I thought it would look perfect on the gift table and it did!


The proud parents to be!

 

It such a blessing and always an honor to work with this beauty. Six years ago I had the pleasure of doing Camille's makeup for her senior prom so when she came to me and asked me to help with her baby shower I was so excited! Camille is going to be an amazing Mommy and I can't wait to meet baby Brooke!



Comments

Much Love Post