Posh Diva Parties is Back!!

Happy New Year Everyone!

POSH DIVA PARTIES IS BACK!!



And as you notice has a new look.

I first started this blog back in 2013 and since then I've had the same look so it's a new year so why not start the new year off with a new look.

Since the last time I blogged was almost 3 years ago. And a lot has changed over the past three years. In that time I had stopped planning parties {only my sons birthday parties} and just focused on being a Mama. I love and enjoy being a Mama but I also miss planning parties and making party décor, so I'm back!

I currently have no parties I'm working on but I'm hoping all that will change very soon. I'm extremely excited to get back into party styling and decorating. 


In the next couple of blog post I will be posting the parties I've planned for my sons so, be on the look out for tons of DIY's, party recipes, and party photos.
 

Comments

Much Love Post