Revealing my Valentine's Theme!

I really wanted to do something different for Valentine's day. I searched high and low to make sure that no one had done a Kim Casali "Love is..." theme and I came across absolutely Nothing! The only two things I found was a "Love is..." cup at a Valentine party and a diy "Love is..." wreath. I was extremely thrilled and excited to have an original theme. In October, I began jotting down ideas and my thoughts. After I had everything mapped out and the direction I want to go in, then I wrote out my shopping list, and I went to Etsy and had all my vendors line up! I was so excited to get started on everything. In January I contacted the vendors I had on my wish list and started to purchase my party supplies.
3 weeks into my party prepping I get an email from a good friend saying she spotted a Kim Casali "Love is..." inspired Valentine's day party on Pinterest. 

Noooooo!!!!

My heart dropped! 

 I thought I had an original theme! 

I then asked her to email me the link. 

I was so nerve! Should I or Shouldn't I look! The suspense was killing me.

I took a deep breath and clicked on the link. To my surprise it wasn't what I expected at all. Don't get me wrong it was a cute party but nothing screamed Kim Casali "Love is..." but a book on a cake stand. After seeing the party wasn't really based off the cute little cartoon. I exhaled and breathed a sigh of relief! lol 

So, Yayyyy! I finally have something original and different! {Doing a happy dance! :0)} 

My party is totally based off of the cute little couple and I added some custom items to make it extra extra special. 

{my favorite one}

My family taught me that Love is unconditional and it includes everyone and excludes no one! That has always been my motto in life and now I pass it down to my niece and nephew and I can't wait to share all the LOVE I have put into this party!

Comments

Much Love Post