Valentine party Teaser!

I feel like my poor party blog is getting no love over here because I have been working on my top secret theme! Lol
Well it's not so much a secret to some because a couple of people have actually guessed my theme! Hopefully I kept a good poker face and did not revealed anything! :0)

I have a little over 2 weeks until the shoot so I've been party prepping like crazy! 

Mostly this week I just spray painted the cake stand, finished Princess Valentine tutu, started working on table skirt. This Friday I will start working on constructing the printables  and the backdrop, so I will be back to show you those!

So sorry for the lack of blogging here's a little teaser to make up for it!

Hope you Enjoy!


 

{please excuse all the photo bombs of me and my hubby in the background! lol}

I'm so giddy and excited for my Valentine's Day party set up! 
February can't get here fast enough!

Comments

Much Love Post