Valentine's Prep!

Today is my first post of the year! Yayyy! :0)
Sorry I haven't been posting I have lots of Valentines party prep going on this week! I'm working on a Valentines party and I'm so giddy and excited for this theme, it's an original one that hasn't yet been done before, so I'm keeping it all under wraps until I reveal the theme next month!

I'm super excited because it's so classic and sweet! 




Everything is falling into place perfectly... I have the most fabulous printable lady, my amazing cookie lady is on board and I have a tons of custom items in stores. I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to work with some of these amazing vendors. Thank you to everyone for believing in me... especially because I'm a newbie and just starting out!

I have made an Inspiration Board for this party but I'm waiting until it gets closer to the party then I will reveal all the details and theme.

here's a little sneak peak of the printables that I'm deciding on! I can't reveal to much! 
Happy New Year!

Comments

Much Love Post