{DIY} Flintstone Invitations

Today I want to share with you some easy DIY Invitations. 

Someone reached out to me on Facebook asking me to create a Bamm Bamm/Flintstones Inspiration board for a 1st birthday, which would definitely not be a problem for me because last year I did a Flintstones party for my cousin's little boys. 

I love when friends and family members ask me to help them with Inspiration boards!

After creating a Inspiration board I realize I never shared how I made the invitations for the party. They were super simple! I first went on Etsy to find some custom Flintstones invitations and I found some really inexpensive ones. The custom invitations were created by the very sweet and talented Krissy from Woods Design Studio. My cousin loved the way they turned out and I'm pretty proud of myself because not only did she love the invitations but she really loved the envelopes too! I'll share the envelopes on a later post. 


Material you'll need:
Invitations
Brown Card stock
Twine
Glue dots
Bone cut outs


Directions:
1. I first purchased my Flintstones invitations from Etsy. After purchasing the invitations I printed them out and cut them.

2. I went to my local Hobby Lobby and brought Brown Card stock paper. I cut each of the brown card stock in half.

3. Next, I made a trip to Michael's and brought some twine.

4. I then went home and googled 'bone clip arts' and I copied and pasted them on a blank document and printed them out.


5. After I had my bones and invitations cut out I then used Glue dots and attacked the invitations onto the brown card stock.

6. Next, I wrapped the twine around the invitations and cut a small slit into the end of one of the bones. I then placed the bone cut out onto the twine and tied it into a bow.

Your YABBA-DABBA-DONE!!!


Would you believe I only spent under a total of $11! As you all know I love anything budget friendly and easy peasy! The invitations only cost $8.00, the twine was $1.99 but I used a 40% off coupon, and the Brown cardstock was .69 cents each and I used a coupon as well and got each card stock paper for .22 cents each! I'm all about finding a steal and I love to passing it on to you guys!

Comments

Much Love Post