{New Party Finds} Target, DD's & Michael's

I absolutely love when I'm just "out and about" and not really partying shopping and I end up finding new party stuff! I also love to share what I found so that it may help someone else! 

Target: Buckets & Paper Straws
I currently working on a Spring baby shower and I wanted something really simple for the centerpieces and while at Target with my Mom I spotted these pretty pails. I thought Daisies would look beautiful in these pretty pails and you can't beat the price, they were only $3.00! Everyone also ask me where I get my paper straws from and believe it or not I get majority of them from Target. You could never have too many party straws. Just this past week I found some Red, Orange, and Turquoise polka dot straws then last night I spotted these adorable floral flower paper straws in the kid's party section. The polka dot straws were just $1.00 and the floral flower straws were $3.00, you can't beat that! 




Michael's: Treat Bags
Since working on the Little Man Spring baby shower I needed to go to Michael's to pick up some Daisies and I love to head on over to the $1.00 and $3.00 section. I found these cute treat bags for only $1.00 and they come with 24 bags in each! I was so happy to find them. There going to work perfect for the baby shower! 



DD's Discounts: Jeweled Cake Stand
Um yes, I'd love a fancy cake stand with hanging jewels! 
I've been eyeing one of these cake stands for so long now and it just so happened that my Mom is looking for a plant stand so she asked me to go to DD's Discount with her. While at DD's Discount I stumble upon this cake stand and I knew I had to have it! What made it an even better party find is it was only $8.99! Most of these cake stands cost anywhere from $30-$99 and I got one for under $10. 
Can you say I'm a very happy party girl!


I love sharing what party finds I often see around and let you guys know so that you too might want to get some for your upcoming parties, showers, and celebrations! 

Comments

Much Love Post