Little Man Spring Baby Shower Prepping!

Happy March Everyone!!!

I absolutely love Spring parties and showers! The colors are bright, fun, and warm weather! Right now I'm currently working on a Spring baby shower with a little man twist! The Mommy-to-be is a tough cookie! Lol She stated she didn't want a theme but she would like little bow ties everywhere and her favorite colors are Black and Yellow. She also mention she would like to see a little Spring in her baby shower and she even picked out some adorable black and white polka dot flowers from Michael's. So my job is to try and combine Spring, black and yellow, and bow ties into a baby shower! I love a challenge! :0) I didn't want to let her know she actually already had a theme picked out with just the ideas she told me but what the Mommy wants the Mommy gets! Lol I'm collaborating on this event with many other ladies so I'm only working on a couple of items. I'm currently working on a onesie garland, little bow ties, the drink station, and centerpieces. Here's a little sneak peak of what I'm currently working on!


I will be back with more updates and some easy DIY party projects from this Spring baby shower!

Comments

Much Love Post