Baby Name Prize Bags


Today I'm going to share my Baby Shower prize bags! I love to give and I wanted to give my guest a really good prize bag to take home. I also wanted to showcase the boys names on the bags to add a special touch and personalization to our shower.  So I decided to make Baby Name Prize Bags. I wanted to make my prize bags jam packed with goodies and things they would use. I didn't want to give out candles, mini fondue kits, or pens and note tablets, basically things they will not use or just re-gift to someone else. I create 11 prize bags to make sure whoever won a game got a prize. I made 9 bags for the Women who won and 2 men bags in case a Male attending the shower won. We had 6 games total. After a guest won a game we allowed them to pick whatever letter bag they wanted! It was alot of fun watching everyone enjoy the games and then picking out a prize bag! 




In each bag, I had a baby theme related Movie, Popcorn, Popcorn Boxes, Bath & Body Works Body Wash, Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer, EOS Hand Lotion, Sinful Colors Nailpolish, and Trident Gum.




DJ and I both are huge movie junkies and we watch movies literally every night so for my prize bags I wanted to give out movies that were related to all things BABY. I think this is such a creative idea and you can do it for any type of event your having. Say your having a bridal shower, for the prize bags you can give out movies related to all things Weddings like, My Big Fat Greek Wedding or Bride Wars. Here are the movies I gave in my prize bags:

What To Expect When Your Expecting
Life As We Know It
Due Date
The Backup Plan
Big Daddy
The Baby Maker
Baby Mama
Juno
Date Night
The Change Up
The Sitter

I also made 3 extra bags. I made an "&" sign to go between the boys names and I made 2 Male bags just in case any men in my family won a game.


The male bags included almost the same things expect for the nail polish, hand lotion and Sanitizer. Instead of body wash from Bath & Body Works I included Men Bath & Body Works Body Spray. They each had gum, a movie, a popcorn box, and popcorn.



I must admit if you want to create these prize bags they were costly so that's why I started on my prize bags super early to make sure they were perfect and had everything in them that I wanted. The body washes were on sale for $3.00 each which really helped, the movies were anywhere from $5.00 to $10.00, the hand lotions and nailpolishes were each $1.99 and the hand sanitizers were $1.75 each. This is just so you get an idea of ruffly how much each bag cost. Each bag cost me anywhere from $18-$20.

I put alot of thought into my baby shower prize bags so I hope my guest enjoyed them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Much Love Post