Princess Frozen Theme Birthday Party!

Last Saturday, My niece turned 6 years old! My Mom, my sister, and I had literally had 3 days to plan her party, because Tuesday my family came back from our annual Louisiana Family Vacation. So Tuesday, my family came back home and Wednesday we begin planning Princess a Frozen party. We decided not to tell Princess that we were going to throw her a party. We wanted to surprise her! Wednesday, we sat down and begin brainstorming ideas, then Thursday we got to work! My sister order the cake and cupcakes Thursday, Friday afternoon we went party shopping then Friday night my Mom and I printed out some free frozen printables, then Saturday we begin decorating everything!


We found this free Frozen Happy Birthday Alphabet printable banner from HaleGrafx
We started printing it out Friday night and then Mom's printer ran out of ink! Ikes! So saturday morning we rushed to our local print shop and printed out the remaining letters we needed. We also found free frozen printable cupcake toppers and food tent cards from Catch My Party.


I always love adding a little DIY flair to all my parties, so Friday night I created a Tissue Tassel Garland to go under the birthday banner.  



Frozen Birthday Cake



Princess Frozen birthday cake! We ordered the Cake and Cupcakes from Vons.


Olaf Melted Snow Punch



I wanted a cute party punch for the kids. I found this punch recipe on Pinterest. To make the olaf punch, I used Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast, Vanilla Ice cream, 7 UP, and edible pearls. 

Elsa's Icy Blue Cupcakes


NACHO BAR
For Princess party, we wanted something easy and buffet style. We came up with a Nacho Bar. We had two different kinds of chips so the kids had a choice and we had plenty of toppings!


Chips
Tortilla Chips and Dorito Chips



Toppings
Nacho Cheese
Shredded Cheese
Sour Cream
Guacamole
Refried Beans
Black Beans
Corn
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Jalapenos
Black Olives
Salsa


Games & Activities
After the kiddos munched on yummy Nachos we played, "Help Olaf find his nose". The kids really loved this games! Also while the entire party was going on we played Princess favorite Kid Bop. She and her cousin, RJ had alot of fun dancing and battling each other. The kids all love Kid Bop so they spent most of the even dancing and singing. 

Help Olaf Find His Nose



The Birthday Girl


Princess said she Absolutely loved her Frozen party! I loved seeing the look on this little girls face when she came home and seen everything! She was so shocked and very happy. She said, "You guys are the Best". Isn't she precious?!

Source:
Free Frozen Printables: Catch My Party and HaleGrafx
 Party City- Frozen Tablecloths, small Frozen Napkins, small Frozen plates, Help Olaf Find His Nose Games, and Frozen pop up Centerpieces
Walmart- Spoons, Forks, Large Frozen plates, Large Frozen Napkins, and Baby Blue Tablecloths
Dollar Tree- Serving Trays
Hobby Lobby- Baby Blue and Silver Tissue paper

Comments

Much Love Post