Baby Shower Prep Work!

There is a LOT of prep work that goes into planning a party. Guest show up and are like, "Wow everything looks so fabulous", but they have no idea what it takes to make everything look so fabulous. Alot of blood, sweat, and tears goes in all the prep work {being burnt by a glue gun brings out the tears! lol}. Today I'm going to share with you all the behind the scene prep work that goes into planning a party! All of the pictures below are all of the prep work for my baby shower. I had 12 major projects to get done and literally a million things to do! I'm so glad I got a head start on everything. My baby shower wasn't until September but I got started on everything in May. So that gave me a 4 month head start!



Party Shopping and Online Shopping!
I always visit tones of stores to find the right items like, Target, Party City, Michael's, Hobby Lobby and even Ross and Marshalls to find the right items. I also do a lot of Online shopping as well. Etsy is one of my all time favorite party site for custom and unique items so I order a lot of things from there. Actually for my baby shower I ordered 12 items from Etsy that was alot for me compared to my other parties.



Anchor wrapped Mason Jars
Wrapping 36 Mason Jars! I was originally suppose to wrap 48 mason jars but it was time consuming so I just wrapped 36.


Life Savor Napkin Wraps
Wrapping 100 Napkin Wraps! This took me a week to get done! lol I took lots of breaks!


Tissue paper Tassel Garland
This is such a long process. Imagine cutting strips into over 20 tissue papers. This took me 5 long days to make. I took so many breaks. The first day, I folded all the tissue paper, the next day I then measured out all the tissue paper. Three days later I begin cutting some of the strips. I cut like maybe only 6 tissue papers then I quit! lol The next day I finally cut all the strips. Finally on the 5th day I begin rolling and hot glue gunning the tassels and adding them onto the twine. I was so glad that was over with! 


Modge Letters
Painting the Boys initials! Then after I painted them I had to decorate them as well.


Paper Banner
Creating an "Ahoy, It's Boys!" Banner


Table Runners
Finding and picking out the right fabric! Had to go to 2 Hobby Lobby's to find what I was looking for.


Centerpieces
Making two sets of centerpieces. The first set was 9 flower centerpieces and the second set was sand  and candle centerpieces. 


Spray Paint
Spray paint day is always fun for me. Who doesn't love spray painting. Every party I change the colors of my serving trays and cake stands.


Prize Bags
I had to make 11 prize bags which took a lot of time and shopping for items. 



Geez!! I'm just tired posting about all my prep work now just imagine it took me a little over 4 months to finish everything!

Comments

Much Love Post