{DIY} Nautical Napkin Wraps

DIY Nautical Napkin Wraps


As promised I plan on sharing a couple of my baby shower projects I've been working on. I don't want to share to much because I'm keeping everything under wraps until the day of my baby shower. I want my guest to be shocked and blown away with all the things I've been working on and I don't want them to feel like they've already seen everything before hand.

Today I'm going to share a really easy pleasy and quick DIY project. I'm going to share with you how I plan on serving my utensils for my baby shower. I absolutely love seeing these adorable Nautical life saver napkin wraps and I wanted them at my baby shower!

Here's what you'll need:
Napkins
Utensiles
Twine
Life Saver Mints
Scissors 

STEP 1: Lay the Napkin down so it looks like a Diamond and then lay the fork directly in the middle.

STEP 2: Fold the bottom of the napkin up

STEP 3: Take the Left side of the napkin and fold it inwards 

STEP 4: Then do the same step on the Right side and fold it inwards

STEP 5: Wrap the napkin all the way around

STEP 6: Now tie the twine around the napkin. I tied it twice so it would be tight and the napkin doesn't unfold.

STEP 7: I then placed the Life Saver mint on the twine

STEP 8: I finished by tying the twine into a bow

TA-DA! All done! 

Comments

Much Love Post