{How To} Dress Up your Drinks

"Dressing Up" Your Drinks


Dressing up my drinks is my second absolutely favorite thing to do beside the candy buffet table. It's so much fun to tie in your theme. It something that is so simple but makes a big impact! Guest absolutely love when they see that you took the time to make their drink extra special. I've had so many guest ooh and aah just over paper straws. Always take the time to dress up your drinks. Of course it's easy to just buy plastic cups and pour punch into them but when you take the time to dress up your drinks you make your guest feel like their important.
When dressing up your drinks there are always a couple of items you can use to add special touches. There are a couple of things I always use. I first always use paper straws. Whether I'm planning a party or not I'm always buying paper straws. I keep a ton on hand in my party stash. Paper straws make an big impact. I'm thinking to myself where have they been all my life. lol my past parties would have looked so much better if I had some adorable paper straws. I also love using straw flags now. I've use some for my niece's Doc Mcstuffins party and I made some for my Mardi Gras birthday bash. I think straw flags are so cute and compliment the straws. Another fun thing to use are die cuts to dress your drinks just like at my niece's Doc Mcstuffins party I also used pink flower die cuts. Ribbon and twine are also great to use. For my nephew's Monster University party, I placed google eyes on plastic bottles and use gray twine with aqua paper straws. And last but not least Fresh fruit. I used so many different fruits like pineapples, cranberries, peaches, oranges, and cherries. Not only does the fruit look really cute it does double the duty and can be eaten too.

Comments

Much Love Post