Planning Our Baby Shower: The Invitations

For seven years, I have helped planned numerous of baby showers and to finally plan my own baby shower is a dream come true. Actually that was originally my very first theme, "Dreams Really Do Come True" I wanted clouds, Moons, and shooting stars everywhere and colors like grays, yellow and baby blue but then I wanted to focus on the fact that we were welcoming two little boys into our lives and on one of DJ and our favorite scripture. DJ and I refuse to sink and never give up, we had Faith and Hope that we would have a child one day and now were having TWO! After three years of trying to have 1 baby God has blessed us with Twin Boys! We decided to go with an Nautical/Beach theme with Whales, Anchors, and Ocean waves. I got this concept from 3 different things and I combined them together to create our dream baby shower.

We have this hope as Anchor for the Soul, firm and Secure  Hebrew 6:19

If you ever want to know how much I love you just count the waves in the ocean!

And to show our growing family I want a little whale family to represent our soon arriving Twin Boys!


Our Baby Shower invitations were created by Claudia from Tiniposh. You probably recognize the name because I've talked about her before in a previous post here. I've been a huge fan of her work since last year and I knew I wanted her to design my invitations and printables for our baby shower. Her work is amazing and she brought my vision and concept to life. I'm in such awe and can't stop gushing over our invitations. I absolutely love them! She did such a fabulous job including our growing family, anchors, and ocean waves. 

Thank you so much Claudia! 

So our baby shower is a Nautical Beach theme with lots of Ocean waves, Whales, and Anchors. I'm putting alot of work into our baby shower and started planning early. Our baby shower is actually taking place not until September, but I started planning everything back in May.  

Were so excited and can't wait until our baby shower! 

Comments

Much Love Post