Budget Friendly Drink Station {Monkey Theme Baby Shower}

Last year I got the opportunity to help decorate a baby shower. My Mom and Auntie Tonia planned and decorated a Monkey theme baby shower and I was asked to make the punch for the shower.  Every since I first made this punch it's gets asked for all the time, so this has definitely became a staple at every party or baby shower we throw!

Pineapple-Lemonade Punch

So of course I had to take it upon myself and decorate the entire drink station. And dress the drinks! 

Ya'll know me I can't resist decorating anything! I wasn't going to just make punch.


I'm going to to show you how I created a budget friendly drink station for under $10.

STEP 1
First always look and see what you have at home. Make sure to always keep mason jars and a Drink Dispenser always handy for parties.

The mason jars, Drink dispenser, Safari fabric, and paper straws I already had at my house in my party stash, so those items were free.


STEP 2
Look for affordable details that will make your drink station pop but not your wallet.

I wanted to add little hanging monkeys so I paid $1.00 for the Raffia twine and used it to tie around the mason jars. I brought the little monkeys from the Dollar store and then used lime green paint that I already had at my house to paint them. I wanted to add the baby's name to the drink station but the mama to be didn't want to reveal the baby's name just yet so I got letters from Micheal's to spell out the word baby. Each letter only cost .54 cents and then I used brown paint from my house. The picture frame that held the baby's ultrasound picture cost only $1.00 from the Dollar store and the stickers were also a $1.00 too. I then painted the frame with the same Lime paint I used on the little hanging monkeys. The little monkey I added on the drink dispenser was also .54 cent.


STEP 3
Now focus on the punch/signature drink!

To make sure it's budget friendly find a drink recipe that doesn't have a long list of ingredients find something that has less than 3 ingredients.  For the punch I made I only used Lemonade, Pineapple juice and Sprite, my favorite combinations. I paid $2.99 for the Country Time Lemonade and $1.00 for the sprite and pineapple juice.


So my grand total came out to be: $9.69









Celeste loved the mason jars so much she asked me if she could keep her cup as a keepsake and of course I let her take it home! :o)

TA-DA! There you have it a budget friendly drink station for under $10.

I hope this was help!

Comments

Much Love Post