Karen's 41st Birthday {Blue, Orange, and Brown Damask Theme}

My Aunite was turning 41 and wanted a small gathering. She expressed to me she wanted something with Fall colors with a little glam feel but mix in some country. Let's be honest I didn't know where to beginning! I first started with the color scheme of Fall colors like browns and oranges then added a touch of blue. I also wanted to work with a sophisticated print and my Auntie is a very classy lady and I thought Damask print would be the perfect print. I asked everyone that was attending the party to wear blue in honor of the birthday girl's favorite color and everyone did and she was so surprise to see everyone wearing blue.

For the backdrop I used Damask fabric and added some lanterns and tissue pom poms. To create the birthday banner I found a free pennant banner printables from Shanty2chic.






For the main focus point of the table I used Fall elements like pumpkins, leaves, and pine cones. For added glam that my Auntie wanted I used glitter pumpkins, glitter ribbon, and glitter on the pine cones.


I used mason jars to hold the utenlis and tongs.


Here is a up close look at the labels I created for the party. To create the labels I used damask gift tags and cut off the top part of the tag and attached them to blue paper.



Toppings

Bacon
Cheddar cheese
Pepper Jack cheese
Sour cream
Popcorn chicken
Chives
Butter
Cubed ham
Chili
Steamed Broocoli
Salsa 
Olives
Corn
Tortilla strips chips
Shredded pork


We had the party the day after Thanksgiving so I knew everyone was going to be still stuffed from the day before so I wanted something small and easy. A Mashed Potato Martini Bar is a super fun and a great idea for a large party on a small budget.
Its served Buffet style with a Martini glass in place of a plate. This was amazing because a Mashed Potato Bar allowed me to not cook! lol
I just chopped, cut, diced, opened, and microwaved stuff, it was super easy and easy to clean up :0)

A MARTINI GLASS + MASHED POTATOES = A MASHTINI





My Auntie and I always talk about Mimosas so I decided to create a Mimosa punch. I wanted to create a drink that tasted just like Mimosa but without the alcohol  Mission accomplished because everyone LOVED the punch.

I served the punch in mason jars and what a better way to add a country feel than mason jars. I dressed the mason jars with orange slices and cherries.

For the punch I used: Sprite, Ginger Ale, Frozen Orange Juice, and topped with Sparkling Cider. I named it Sparkly Orange Punch because the color of the punch is Orange and when I top it off with the Sparkling cider it sparkles 

Birthday Diva!



For the favors I made Golden caramel cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and drizzled caramel on top!

My Auntie said she loved everything from the mimosa punch to the mashtini bars, the damask print, and even the cupcake mason jars. The party was a hit and I was so pleased that she loved how everything turned out!

This party was so fun to plan and can you believe I only did all of this on a $100 budget!

Comments

Much Love Post