TiniPosh Christmas Photo Props!

I've been an admirer of Claudia from Tiniposh for awhile now! I also follow her on Instagram and love her Etsy shop!

When the idea of us having a Pajama Christmas Brunch party came about I knew I wanted something from her etsy shop to make our brunch even more fun and posh!

What's more fun than photo props right? :0)

Ya'll know I love anything easy pleasy and these were super easy to make and super cute! What I loved was after purchasing the photo props they were an instant download so I got them right away and I was so excited to begin working on them and putting them together!

If you too want to get your hands on these adorable Christmas photo props or any of her other fabulous items then visit Tiniposh etsy shop!


To make the Naughty and Nice photo props I used Turquoise paper straws, Turquoise ribbon, silver glitter ribbon, purple tiny ribbon and glued a clear rhinestone in the middle.

For the Santa baby prop I painted  a paper straw gold and added red and green rhinestones on the paper straw and tied with Gold, Red, and Green ribbon.


As you can see we where having so much FUN with the Christmas photo props!

Thanks Claudia for your posh props! :0)

Comments

Much Love Post