Christmas Brunch Menu

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

We truly had a wonderful Christmas this year. We had a Pajama Christmas brunch which went wonderfully. We all got dressed up in our pajamas, played games, sang Christmas songs, and had an amazing brunch. One thing about my family is when we get together it's always a lot of fun and food, but I realized we've never had a brunch before. Since never having a brunch before I went to Pinterest to see what most people have for a brunch. You can click here to see the my new brunch board for more ideas. My Auntie Tonia wanted Ham so that became the main course then I thought of breakfast foods that taste great with Ham. Were Southerners so we couldn't go without the biscuits and grits! :0)
I chopped up fruit and made fruit salad and placed it in these DIY Fruit Cups I made. Even though it was a brunch it's still a party so we wanted something sweet. My Auntie Karen made a sweet sticky cake called Cinnamon Bun cake. It was so moist and delicious.

Below I will share the Menu I planned out and I'll just let the pictures speak for their self.


 Main Entrees
 Ham & Turkey Sausage 

 Sides 
Plain Eggs 
Eggs with onions and veggies 
Grits 
Biscuits and gravy 
Hashbrowns
mini pancakes
Fruit salad

Desserts 
Cinnamon Bun Cake 

 Drinks 
Orange Juice 
Apple Juice 
Milk 
Hot Cocoa 



{excuse the empty cup Princess helped herself to some orange juice}

 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Comments

Much Love Post