{DIY} How to Rim Glasses with Sugar

How to Rim Glasses with Sugar

When I go to a party or gathering and I see a "Dressed" drink I get so giddy! :0) 
I just love seeing the fact that someone took the time to pay very close attention to details and care about what there guests are going to be drinking out of. I definitely love to dress up my drinks, that's pretty much the first thing I think about on my list. I always want my guess to "ooh" and "aah" over the little details that I consider important! 

Today I'm going to show you the easiest way you can "dress" your drinks for any party or occasion. Sugar Crystal Sprinkles are super inepensive. I usually paid $1.49 for each one and I love to collect them for my party stash. 
Okay so now onto my secret ingredient I use to rim my glasses with sugar. 

Drum roll please...

.....Karo Syrup! 

I know what your thinking, "You mean the Karo syrup you use to make Pecan pies???" Lol yes, your right. I've tired lime and lemon before and I've even tired water but out of all of these Karo syrup has been the best one. It's the sugar rim on for hours and creates a pretty vibrant rim!



1. First I get 2 shallow containers or bowls one for the Karo syrup and the other one for the sugar sprinkles.

2. Pour the Karo syrup in one container and the sugar in another.

3. Take whatever cup you are using and dip it into the Karo syrup. Be careful because Karo syrup is very sticky and can get everywhere.

4. After dipping the cup into the Karo syrup next dip the cup into the sugar and make sure to move it around alittle so that all sides are covered with sugar.

Ta-da! Your all done!



Above is how your glasses should look after the rims are sugared. 

Comments

Much Love Post