{Inspiration Board} Mardi Gras Birthday Celebration

With the new year approaching my Mom wanted to celebrate everyone's birthday who we did not get to celebrate throughout the year. She wanted to celebrate past birthdays before the new year arrived so that included my birthday, my husband, my sister, my one year old niece, and my Aunt. We chatted about having a small dinner party with New Orleans style foods and of course you know me I could never pass up a chance to have a party, so I suggested why don't we have a Mardi Gras party. My sister and niece live out of state and are coming to visit so I wanted the celebration to be extra fun for their visit. My Mom was thrilled with the idea and so was my Aunt. We all sat down and came up with a lot of great ideas and divided up task.

Of course I'm in charge of decorations and the punch, My two favorite things to do :-) I've been pinning like crazy to help support with the vision I have for this party. You can click here to see my Mardi Gras board. I also put together a Inspiration Board to show the feeling were after for this party.


Here is what I came up with:



The party is this Saturday so I literally had 1 week to get everything together, so check back at the end of the week to see how our Mardi Gras Birthday Celebration turned out!

Comments

Much Love Post