Mardi Gras Preparation

Proof that I've been hard at work this past week! Lol :-)

 I've done lots since I created my Mardi Gras Inspiration Board. I have everything on my list check off except for the punch items which I will be getting this Friday.


I didn't find the exact Hurricane glasses I wanted to use but I did find some that were similar which is Great! :-) I'm definitely going to make use of them for future parties so for $2.88 each these were a Great investment. 

I also can't wait to see these filled with my Hurricane punch!

On Friday I got green glitter paper from Hobby Lobby and made straw flags and the purple straws I actually pulled these from my party stash. 


Sunday I made some boxes into a cupcake tower. To create my cupcake tower I use Lime wrapping paper I already had in my party stash, used ribbon from Walmart, and harlequin paper from Hobby Lobby and I purchased purple foil wrapping paper from Dollar Tree. 


I found an amazing blog called Paisley Petal Events which had 10 free Mardi Gras Printables. Monday night I printed out the some and began assembly them and can't wait to let you see them in action this Saturday!


I will be back soon to share the party!

Comments

Much Love Post