Ahoy, it's Boys! {Twin Boys Nautical Baby Shower}

I put so much LOVE and CREATIVITY into our Baby Shower! 

After struggling for three years to have a child this day meant so much to us to know that we are soon welcoming two little boys into our lives. For seven years, I have helped planned numerous of baby showers and to finally plan mines was a dream come true. That was originally my first theme, "Dreams Really Do Come True" I wanted clouds and shooting stars everywhere and colors like grays and baby blue but then I wanted to focus on the fact that we were welcoming two little boys into our lives and one of DJ and I favorite scripture. We decided to go with an Nautical/Beach theme with Whales, Anchors, and Ocean waves. I got this concept from 3 different things and I combined them together to create our dream baby shower.

We have this hope as Anchor for the Soul, firm and Secure. Hebrew 6:19

If you ever want to know how much I love you just count the waves in the ocean!

And to show our growing family I want a little whale family to represent us.


Claudia from Tiniposh created my invitations and she brought my vision and concept to life. I was in awe and couldn't stop gushing over my invitations. I absolutely loved my invitations! She did such a fabulous job including our growing family, anchors, and ocean waves. 

Our Invitations set the tone for our baby shower and here are a couple of pictures. 





We had a HUGE baby shower so I plan to break it down into 4 parts! Click below to see all the details and photos!


Comments

Much Love Post