Nautical Twin Boys Baby Shower Part 1 {Decor}

My baby shower was alot of Fun! My Aunt is a photographer and she took pictures to capture our special day and she literally took over 400 pictures. So with that being said that's why I decided to break down my shower into 4 parts. Today I'm sharing with you some of my favorite decor from my baby shower. Since our theme was Nautical theme featuring whales and anchors and I wanted to stay true to the traditional nautical color Navy blue, so my color scheme was Navy Blue, Orange, and Mint. I then added some fun prints like chevron and polka dots.

Invitation

My Invitations set the tone for my baby shower. On my invitations I had Whales, Waves, and Anchors which I showcased throughout my entire baby shower!

Welcome Sign and other signs


I had alot of signs around my baby shower. Big and small! I had a welcome sign that I created using my DIY Pregnancy tracker Chalkboard. If you follow my family blog then you will definitely reconsie the chalkboard from all my weekly pregnancy post. I also had 8x10 signs with scriptures, and 4x6 ikea frame signs that read, the boys names, Gifts, Diaper Raffle, and Ahoy it's Boys!


Giant 36'' inch Balloon Tassel Garland


Two of my favorite parts of my shower decor was my 36' inch Giant Balloon with the tissue paper tassel that I created and the onesies clothesline. I created the Giant Tassel Balloons by purchasing two 36" inch giant balloons from TomKat studios, I then took them to Party City to get them blown up. I purchased sliver, mint, orange, and blue tissue paper from Hobby Lobby then I created a tissue paper tassel garland that took me 3-4 days to make and I attached them to the balloons. Soon as we got to the venue one of the balloons instantly deflated before the guest even arrived so it was kinda a bummer!

Onesies Clothesline 

My second favorite thing from my baby shower was the onesie clothsline Claudia from Tiniposh created for me. I absolutely loved seeing my boys names and little anchors on the onesies and just look how cute the two whales looked. Can you say simply adorable! 



I can't wait until the boys gain more weight and are able to wear their custom onesies.

Nautical Napkin Wraps

If you seen my other parties I'm big on napkin wraps. For the Little Man Baby Shower I made bow tie napkin wraps and for my baby shower I created nautrical napkin wraps by using twine and lifesavor mints. I placed the napkin wraps in a wooden basket I had laying around my house. I found the perfect anchor napkins at Marshall's. I was there actually shopping for something else and I stumbled upon these cute navy blue napkins with little anchors and thought they would make my baby shower perfectly!


Mason Jars, Anchor Tags, and Paper Straws
I love Mason Jars so I decided to serve my signature drink out of mason jars. I wrapped each jar with twine and attack a blue anchor cut out. I also "dressed up" my mason jars with paper straws and straw flags that said, "Ahoy, It's Boys!"



Penndent Bunting Banner
I found this adorable bunting banner on Etsy from Vintage Green Limited. It matched my table runners perfectly!



Table Runners and Centerpieces
Like I mention before the wind is not a party planners friend! I had beautiful table runners, adorable centerpieces with little whales, the boys intials, and table signs but none of that was even seen on my guest tables at my baby shower because the wind kept blowing and knocking everything down. All morning was absolutely no wind, not even a breeze then all of a sudden everything on the tables ended up on the grass. It was horrible! So here is a picture below of everything that was suppose to be on the guest tables but ended up on the ground. I think for my next outdoor party I'm just going to skip centerpieces or any table decorations all together!


Source & Vendors:

Party Styling & Concept: All By Me ~ Posh Diva Parties 
Invitations & Printables: Tiniposh
Baby Clothesline: Tiniposh
Photo Booth Props: Tiniposh
Orange and Navy Blue Paper Straws: PuppyCatCrafts
Mint Chevron Paper Straws: Little Free Radical
Navy Anchor Die Cut Tags: Woolandmore
Whale Cut Outs: diapercake4less
Nautical Fabric Bunting Banner: Vintage Green Limited
Gray Anchor Cupcake Toppers: Creationandsupplies
Cookies: Sugary Sweet Cupcakes & Treats
Cake, Cakepops, and Push pops: Yaya's Sweet Surprise Cakery
Party Decor: Hobby Lobby- Gray chevron paper straws, Tissue paper, Blue Napkins, Orange forks, Cardstock paper, Sand, Seashells, Starfish, Shipwheel, and Paddleboat 
Party Decor: Oriental Trading- Captain's Hat
Party Decor: Dollar Tree- Glass vase and Candle
Party Decor: Party City- Leis, Jumbo Sunglasses, paper fans, Blue Tableclothes, and serving trays
Party Decor: Target- Lanterns, Mint Plates, Mint Tableclothes, Orange Napkins, and White gift bags
Party Decor: Marshalls- Navy blue Anchor Napkins
Party Decor: Michael's- Twine
Party Decor: Walmart- Mason jars, Flowers

Comments

Much Love Post