Nautical Twin Boys Baby Shower Part 4 {Games & Activities}

One thing I can say is my family and I always have the best games! Not trying to toot my own horn but "Toot, Toot" lol but every party I've ever had or done the guest have always said they've loved the games I've planned and that they've had alot of fun playing them. And my baby shower was no exception! As I've mention before I love to play games that are different! I hate going to a baby shower and were playing the same old boring baby shower games from 10 years ago or ones that everyone and there mama plays. I picked 6 games for my baby shower that I thought everyone would love. Two of the games are traditional games that we have been playing for years and they never get old, Car Pool and Diaper Change relay. So in Part 4 I'm going to share with you the baby shower games we played, a few pictures, and explain the games. Sorry! Two of the games I don't have pictures for! Lol I have no idea where my photographer was at but we still had alot of fun!

Game #1 Guess the Poop?
Guess the poop is a game that pretty much everyone plays at baby showers but this was a first for my family. We try not to play games that everyone is doing but I really wanted to play this at my baby shower since my me or my family has never played it. And I'm so glad I did decide to play Guess the poop because everyone loved it and thought it was funny. I purchased 12 candy bars and my cousin helped me melted them down into diapers and we passed them around so guest could guess which candy bar was which. 



The winner of Guess the Poop!


Game #2 Car Pool
Car Pool is a baby shower game that my family has played for years. It's a game that I've never seen yet at another shower. It's really fun and everyone who plays it has a good time! All you need is two laundry hampers and fill them up with equal amounts of stuff animals. The stuff animals represent the kids and you have to get into 2 teams. It's usually 4-6 people on each team. Each team member will run one at a time to pick up a "kid" and then run back to the line and pass it off to the next person in line. You keep doing this until all the "kids" are picked up for school. The team that has all the kids picked up first wins! 




The winners of Car Pool!

Game #3 Feeding Time
Feeding Time is Hilarious! It's feeding time and it's time to feed your baby but you have to feed your baby blindfolded. The object of this game is to find your baby's mouth while your blindfolded and you have to feed your baby really fast because whoever finish feeding their baby first is the winner. Instead of using real baby food like most people do at their baby showers I always like to use apple sauce because not very many people enjoy or like to taste baby food so it's easier for them to down some apple sauce instead.



The Winners of Feeding Time!


Game #4 Name the TV show Parents
This game is really fun and consist of just a piece of paper and a pen. I create a list of 20 different TV show parents for example it might say, James and Florida Evans and then next to it is a blank space and in the blank space you have to write which show they were on. So if you ever watched Good Times then you will know that James and Florida Evans was the parents from Good Times. So the correct answer would be Good Times. Easy right?!

The winner!

Game #5 Hey Mom, What's this?
Hey Mom, what's this? is a new game I actually just recently found on the internet. If you have kids you know there always bringing you different things and asking you Mommy what's this. I absoultey loved this game because it definitely prepares DJ and I to what we will be experiencing soon. I got two sets of 9 empty little cups making 18 cups and filled them with vasaline, a smashed grape, gummy bears, hand sanitizer, water, baby food, baby body wash, and play-doh. Then you blindfold two players and they have to place their hands in the cups and try and figure out what your kids are showing you. It was alot of fun watching my cousins try and touch and feel each item.



The winner of Hey Mom, what's that?

Game #6 Diaper Change Relay
Diaper change relay is a game that consist of two players racing to see who can change their baby first and the fastest. Each player has to run and grab their "supplies" like diaper, baby wipe, and powder and then run to their baby and change their baby's diaper which ever player does this the fastest is the winner.

Activities for the Kiddos
I needed to keep the kids busy while the adults played games so I had the kids there very own table and with their very own table it included Play-doh, Bubbles, Crayons and paper to keep them occupied. Which they absolutely loved! and The kids had alot of fun and said they enjoyed themselves! 



I hope you enjoyed the games! I know we did! We had alot of fun playing them and if you decide to play any of the games you seen here at your next party or baby shower I would love to know! :0)

Comments

Much Love Post