Nautical Twin Boys Baby Shower Part 2 {Food and Drinks}

During my pregnancy I ate really light. I'm not a heavy eater so I ate things like cereal, pizza, turkey sandwiches, fruit, and salads. Omg! I was always craving a Turkey sandwich! Lol

When planning my Menu for the baby shower of course I wanted foods I would like my guest to eat and I wanted it to fit my theme so Pizza and Cereal were definitely not going to be present at my baby shower but I could work in the sandwiches and salads. Since our baby shower was going to be in the Afternoon I thought about lunch items as well.

And of course it wouldn't be a Posh Diva baby shower without me creating fun names for my menu. When I throw a party or shower I have to have fun and catchy names for my food and drinks. Below is my Menu!

MENU
Anchor Away Appetizers
Skipper Sandwiches
High Sea Salads

DRINKS
Ocean Water
Reef Refreshments

DESSERTS
Set Sail Sweets

The Spread!!! 

I had 3 different types of Sandwiches, Turkey, Ham, and Roast beef. I had a variety of breads like Croissant, Pretzel, and Sweet Hawaiian Rolls. I order sandwich trays from Winco's. I absolutely love their sandwich trays. There not only yummy but the feed alot of people. For the Little Man Spring Baby shower I did earlier this year we served the same sandwich trays as well and the guest really seemed to love them!


I also had a huge variety of salads. I had a chicken cobb salad, a copy cat olive garden salad, caesar salad as well as potato and macaroni salad. I brought the potaote salad and macaroni salad already made but I stayed up the night before the shower making the salads. I made 3 huge salads and they took sometime to make but I'm glad I made them but the guest absolutely loved them! Everyone's favorite seemed to be the Chicken Cobb Salad. The Chicken Cobb Salad was filled with Grilled chicken, eggs, tomaotes, and bacon. I got the recipe for the copy cat Olive Garden salad from Pinterest. It was a huge hit too and what made it taste just like Olive Gardens I brought the Olive Garden Italian dressing to pair with it.







My Auntie makes the best deviled Eggs and I ate alot of them while I was pregnant so I had to have my Auntie make some of her Deviled Eggs. They were delicious!!



And I couldn't forget about including my fruit.I made a fruit tray with fresh sliced fruit and my guest really enjoyed it!


For my drinks, I wanted to serve punch! I love making punch! For my signature drink I found a yummy drink on Pinterest called, Ocean Water.


Ocean Water

I made the Mint color punch by using Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast, adding Country Time Lemonade to lighten up the blue color, and for taste I added Sprite. It was very yummy and the color match my color scheme perfect.

My Yummy plate!

Here's a picture of me and my Hubs at our baby shower enjoying our lunch!

Comments

Much Love Post