NFL Christmas Party Part 1 {Decor}


Our NFL Christmas Party was absolutely FUN! 

Not only was the party fun but it was alot of fun to decorate. I've never had a football or sports party before so this was a first for me and also combining Football and Christmas was a first. I think I did a pretty good job combining Football and Christmas and balancing everything out. 

Football Wreath
Let first start with the wreath I made for the door. I actually purchased this wreath last year at Walmart for $2.00. It originally cost $4.00 but all there Christmas decor was on sale for 50% off. I had the wreath for an entire year sitting in my storage and I was suppose to decorate it this year for my house but I never got a chance to so I just decided to decorate it for our Christmas party. The wreath was so quick and easy to decorate just click here to see how I did it!



Here's my beautiful mom with the wreath! 

Football Lantern & Tissue Pom Poms

I purchase 3 Football lanterns from Party City for $7.99 and I love to mix lanterns and tissue pom poms, so I purchased red and green tissue paper from Hobby Lobby and created two large tissue pom poms. As you can see from the pictures there's only 2 football lanterns hanging up well let's just say the new party commands I just purchase didn't work so much. The commands just kept falling off the wall. The tape wasn't holding to well, but the party must go on!

NFL Plates and NFL Tablecloth

To go with our NFL party I purchased large and small NFL plates from Party City and I also got an NFL tablecloth from Party City. 

Mason Jars and Paper Straws

For the Rootbeer floats, I used my old faithful Mason jars. You guys have seen these alot at my parties and are probably tired of seeing them but trust me when I tell you they come in handy and always work. I always tell everyone to buy Mason jars for their parties. I got the Red and Green paper straws from Walmart. They cost around $2.00.

Props
To create the feel of Christmas and Football I added Christmas photo booth props to the table, Christmas candy, little football candy, Football picks, and my little cousin's NFL football he got for Christmas. I also added a whistle around the drink dispenser and placed a game play on my chalkboard. I felt these little added props helped bring everything together.

NFL Flag Banner
I ran out of time but if your thinking about having an NFL party here is a really good website that has free NFL banner printables of all the teams. The plan was to print out all of my family members favorite teams and make a banner to go in front of the table, but with cooking, cleaning, and taking care of 2 month old twins I kinda ran out of time. 


You can click here to view Pizzazzerie's Game Day viewing party and get your hands on free NFL football banners.



I hope you enjoyed my NFL Christmas party decor and be sure to check out all the yummy food and activities we had planned!

And If you want to see a list of products and what I brought just click on the previous post!

Comments

Much Love Post