Nautical Twin Boys Baby Shower Part 3 {Candy Buffet}

Today I get to share with you my favorite part!

 My Candy Buffet Table from my baby shower!

This is my absolutely favorite thing to plan besides dressing my drinks. I wanted our candy buffet table to be bright, colorful, and to focus on the Boys! I started with a large pieces. For a large piece, I made a two tissue paper tassel garland and attacked them to a giant 36'' balloons. My second favorite part of my candy buffet table was the onesie clothesline. I thought it was so adorable seeing my sweet boys names on the onesies. I had ocean waves and whales on our cake, cookies, and cupcake toppers. The same scripture we had on our invitations I also had a 8x10 sign and placed it on the table between the cake and whale cakes pops. Everything not only looked perfect but it taste absolutely scrumptious! Our baby shower cake was Red Velvet along side vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Vons, Yaya from Yaya's Sweet Surprise Cakery created our baby shower cake, the push pops and adorable whale cakepops. Also on my candy buffet table I had peach rings and macarons.


Set Sail Sweets



Captain Cupcakes
I did what I normally do for all my parties, I purchased cupcakes from Vons. I get 10 cupcakes for $5.00 every time!


Man Overboard! Macarons
Just like with my cupcakes I get my Macarons from a local baker for all my parties.


Seashore Sugar Cookies
My beautiful cookies came from my cookie lady Jen from Sugary Sweet Cupcakes & Treats. I asboultey love her and lover her work I'v been a loyal customer for 2 years now.



Paddleboat Push Pops
Oh My Gosh! Just look at these Push Pops! I feel in love when I saw them. Yaya from Yaya's Sweet Surprise Cakery. I love supporting my local girls and not only is Yaya local but she's AH-MAZING!!! I'm a new customer and this is my first time having her sweets at one of my parties and I definitely plan on using her again in the future. She created these delious push pops for my baby shower. Omg! They were unbelieveable moist! And she also created the whale cakepops and our baby shower cake. I had only seen her work in photos so when I went to pick up my treats I was blown away! They were so Beautiful!



Whale Cakepops
Look how adorable these cakepops are! They were so cute I didn't want to eat one but when I did I was happy I did. It was a cookie and cream cakepop and oh my it taste amazing. I love trying new flavors so I told Yaya to surprise and boy did she! I really loved the cookie and cream taste and plan on getting more cookies and cream cakepops. I usually get red velvet but I'm switching it up now. lol




I absolutely LOVED our baby shower cake! The little whale family representing our growing family was amazing! Thank you so much Yaya you did an amazing job! And not only was the cake beautiful but it taste soooo good. It was red velvet and moist!

Party Styling & Concept: All By Me 
Invitations & Printables: Tiniposh
Baby Clothesline: Tiniposh
Photo Booth Props: Tiniposh
Orange and Navy Blue Paper Straws: PuppyCatCrafts
Mint Chevron Paper Straws: Little Free Radical
Navy Anchor Die Cut Tags: Woolandmore
Whale Cut Outs: diapercake4less
Nautical Fabric Bunting Banner: Vintage Green Limited
Gray Anchor Cupcake Toppers: Creationandsupplies
Cookies: Sugary Sweet Cupcakes & Treats
Cake, Cakepops, and Push pops: Yaya's Sweet Surprise Cakery

Comments

Much Love Post