Are You Ready for some Football?

Are You Ready For Some Footballllll????

Lol! I've always love when they say that! Okay so as you know by now for Christmas this year our theme was a NFL Football theme. Last year, we had a Pajama party so this year we wanted something totally different. I got the idea for a NFL Christmas party for an NFL Christmas commercial. I thought the commercial was so sweet and touching and I thought hey my family should do the same. As you all know whenever I plan a party I shop in my party stash first and to my surprise I had nothing football or Christmas related. WHAT!?! I was not surprised I didn't have football stuff but I was shocked I didn't have anything Christmas related since I just had a Christmas party last year. But anywhos, after I realized I didn't have very much to work with I begin to hit up my local party spots which was not easy when you have two 2 month old Twins at home. So my sweet hubby watched the boys while me and my Mom hit up our usual party spots.

Here is everything that I purchased!


Below I have listed where and how much I purchased all of my Football and Christmas party supplies for my NFL Christmas Party. I hope this helps anyone whos in need of Football or Christmas party supplies and where they can purchase them from.

Sources & Stores
Chalkboard- from my Party stash
Football Trays- 99cent store and Party City $2.99
Green and Red Napkins- 99cent stores
Brown spoons and Forks- Party City $2.49
Red and Green Tissue paper- Hobby Lobby $1.29
Football Picks- Party City $3.99
Football mini bowls- 99cent store
Christmas Photo Booth Props- Bed Bath & Beyond $19.99
Football Lanterns- Party City $7.99
Football Cups- Dollar Tree $1.00
Football and Christmas- Party City 15 for $1.00
Green and Red Paper Straws- Walmart $2.
NFL Plates- Party City Large $6.09 Small $3.44
NFL Tablecloths- Party City- $4.17
2 Red whistles- Dollar Tree $1.00

Here is the commercial that inspired me to have an NFL Christmas Party! I Love how each family member was rooting for a different team but in the end their all still FAMILY no matter who there rooting for!

Comments

Much Love Post